How do I configure Windows Mail in Vista?
- From Tools menu select Accounts
- Click Add
- Select Email Account type and press next
- Display name is your name, press next
- Email address is your complete email address: e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incoming mail server type: POP3 if you want to download emails to your computer or IMAP if you want to keep your emails on the server and be able to access them from webmail or other devices.
- Incoming mail server: mail.example.com
- Outgoing mail server: mail.example.com
- select [v] Outgoing server requires authentication
- Press next
- Username is your complete email address, e.g. email@example.com
- Password is your email password, press next
- Click Finish to complete the setup.
How helpful was this article to you?
Posting has been disabled.